Friday, January 25, 2008

Slow Down!!!

So I have gone back and read my first several posts, and realized that I sound like a whiny little bitch. I was tempted to remove/edit some of my posts to tone them down a bit. The more that I thought about it though, I just said "what the fuck." First of all, no one is really reading this anyway.

So, if you do find yourself immersed in my shit, let me set some of the record straight. I'm actually a pretty upbeat happy guy. I enjoy life more than most people. I don't take much for granted and appreciate a lot. In spite of some things in my past, I have been fairly resilient.

The crap you have read previously; or not, is just some baggage I'm obsessing on right now. Maybe it's the "turning forty" thing? Hell, I don't know. There is something inside me that "needs." Now I'm not talking needy/insecure shit. I just think it's time I learn something else about myself, my past, and my future.

So, rather than post like I have been, I'm going to cut myself a break and be positive for at least the next couple of weeks.
Jake

2 Beer Farts:

Mike Oblivion said...

Don't sweat worrying about whining. If you read some of my previous posts on my blog, you'll give a HUGE sigh of relief and probably say to yourself, "Wow, what a whiny bastard."

Because I am. It's what I do. WEEEEE!

However, I too, am trying to stray from such things as whining and whatnot.

Better to write something entertaining about the smell emanating from the hallway or why people stare at me when I go grocery shopping with a navy blue colored dildo strapped to my head.

Well, you get the idea.

I like your blog, keep up the good work!

Jake Titus said...

Just curious, does the dildo match your tie?